Cost Effective Solutions That Meet Your Needs.
Pipelines, siphons, intakes, outfalls and associated structures are routinely constructed, maintained and repaired by our dive teams. Our experience in the construction phases of these structures allows us to provide our customers with valuable planning data, assessments of the condition of their facilities, and cost effective construction, inspection and repair solutions designed and tailored to meet a clients individual needs.
Often our projects are performed in less than desirable conditions - turbid or blackwater, severe tidal or river currents, below freezing temperatures, etc. We are well known for our expertise in aggressively managing underwater construction projects with demanding schedules and complex components with a proven track record of safe, efficient and innovative underwater services.
We offer the following services:
• Pipeline and outfall construction
• Internal and external joint repair
• Diver & Remotely Operated Vehicle pipe penetrations
• Installation and pressure testing of mechanical joints
• Pipeline and outfall diffuser ports and hot taps
• Repair or replace damaged pipe sections
• Removal of debris and sediment
• Installation and repair of submarine cables
• Underwater concrete placement and demolition
• Installation and repair of sacrificial anodes
• Anchoring of existing pipelines
• Pipeline pigging/blanking